“My Unique CatchX” Bait Boat
DIY Contest 2021
Purchase a CatchX bait boat from Rippton official website , decorate your CatchX bait boat by using paint or stickers as you like and submit your DIY work to stand a chance to win.
Thereafter, a voting will be held to select the 15 prize winners.
Work submission: 1st October - 31st October 2021
Voting: 1st November - 7th November 2021
- 4× Spare Battery Set
- 1 Full Refund
(on your previous order of the CatchX bait boat)
- 10× CatchX Cash Vouchers
1. This Contest is organized by Rippton Smart Fishing Gear
2. “My Unique CatchX” Bait Boat DIY Contest 2021 will run from 0:00:00am on 1st October 2021 to 23:59:59pm on 31st October 2021 (“Work Submission Period’). All entries received after the Contest Period will not be entertained. The voting will run from 0:00:00am on 1st November 2021 to 23:59:59pm on 7th November 2021 (“Voting Period’) The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
1. This Contest is open to all Customers in the United Kingdom who have bought the CatchX bait boat.
1. Purchase a CatchX bait boat from the Rippton official website (https://rippton.com/onlinestore/product/catchx), decorate your CatchX bait boat by using paint or stickers as you like. Multiple entries are permitted but each participant may only win one of the prizes.
2. The Customers must submit your CatchX order info, contact info and DIY work at https://forms.gle/N6Np3u4CSe4ohHVq8 within the given period.
3. Complete the Google Form as above and submit.
4. Late and invalid entries will not be eligible. No appeals will be entertained.
5. purchase or refunded purchase are not valid for participation in the Contest at the Organizer absolute discretion.
1. Vote must be cast online at https://www.rippton.com/.
2. Each person is allowed to vote 5 times a day but cannot vote more than once for a single participant.
3. If a contestant is found cheating, the accused contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
4. Vote starts from 0:00:00am on 1st November 2021, ends at to 23:59:59pm on 7th November 2021 (GMT+0). Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
5. The final ranking of the participants is subject to the number of votes at 00:00 November 8th (GMT+0).
6. By voting for an Rippton Entry, you agree to these Official Voting Rules.
1. The Prizes for this Contest are:
1) 1st Prize: Full Refund (on your previous order of the CatchX bait boat)
2) 2nd-5th Prize: 4x Spare Battery Set (2 pieces)
3) Consolation Prize: 10x CatchX Cash Vouchers worth GBP39
2. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions herein, no substitution or replacement of, or modification to the Prizes requested by the Customers will be permitted.
1. The Organizer may disqualify any Vote or Voter if, at its sole discretion, it determines that the vote was cast in exchange for compensation or other consideration or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the competition.
2. The Organizer may prohibit a Voter from participating in the contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said Voters is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of Rippton by Cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair participation or voting practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants.
3. The Organizer shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prizes (Clause E above) offered in this Contest with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customers as a result of the above.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel this contest at any stage, if deemed necessary, and/or if any circumstance beyond its control arises.
5. The Organizer will not be liable for taxes, if any, on the prize(s) and will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
6. Winners are required to be take photos of the DIY boat and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, display information including but not limited to the names, photographs, from all Winners for marketing, advertising, publicity purposes or in any manner it deems appropriate with no monetary payment.
7. The Organizer’s decision is final. Complaints and enquiries will not be entertained.
8. All decisions made in relation to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A VOTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITMATE OPERATION OF RIPPTON MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RIPPTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH VOTER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
1. By Participating in the Contest, the Customers give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, and other particulars (“Personal Data”) for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Customers at the Organizer’ website for advertising, publicity purposes and in any manner, it deems fit with no compensation.
By my participation in the Contest I hereby understand that my personal information will be processed for the purpose of this Contest and to be used in the manner as described above.