We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with better, higher-quality, more personalized services. We collect your personal information through the following methods:
1. Personal information you provide to us. The information you fill in and/or provide when you register a Rippton account and when you use the relevant services provided on the Rippton Platform, including but not limited to your name, gender, birth date, and contact information such as your telephone number, email address, and mailing address. In addition to the above-mentioned personal information, we may also collect your other information reasonably required for us to provide you with the services you request and improve service quality, including the information you provide when you contact our team, the information you send in response to questionnaires, and the information we collect when you interact with Rippton's affiliates or partners.
Also, if you use interactive features on the Rippton Platform (such as comments features, blogs, or other interactive tools), please know that the information may be viewed by others and you should not have an expectation of privacy in such content.
Finally, you may choose to share location information and other details (e.g., flight route and distance) regarding certain fishing spots, in which case Rippton and others will also have access to that information.
2. Information automatically collected during your use of services. In order to provide and optimize the services you need, we will automatically collect personal information related to your use of the Rippton Platform. Such personal information includes:
When you use the services of or visit the web pages on the Rippton Platform, Rippton will automatically collect information regarding your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, the language used, the date and time of your visit, software and hardware information, and a record of web pages you demand. When you download or use the applications of Rippton or its affiliates, or when you visit the mobile versions of the Rippton Platform, Rippton collect information related to your mobile device, including but not limited to, the device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, and network operator. With your permission, Rippton may collection location information related to your use of UAVs.
Meanwhile, in order to increase the safety of the services provided by the Rippton platform for your use, make better preparations for prevention from phishing website fraud and Trojan horse viruses, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, we may collect certain basic information about your use of the Rippton platform which for example, may reveal to us malicious activity associated with the Rippton Platform and your Internet use habits.
3. Information obtained from third parties. To provide you with better, higher-quality, and more personalized services, or co-provided services, or for the purpose of prevention from Internet fraud, Rippton may collect personal information from Rippton's affiliates, partners or other third parties.
Rippton may also transfer and/or disclose your personal information to Rippton's affiliates or a third party that provides Rippton with services.
We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing services to you and improving service quality. To achieve such a goal, we will use your personal information as follows:
1. To provide you with, maintain and improve the Rippton Platform and the services you use.
2. To recommend to you content that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, displaying personalized information from third parties through the Rippton Platform, or sharing your personal information with Rippton partners so that they can send you relevant information about their products and services. If you do not wish to receive the above information, you may unsubscribe through unsubscribe function in the emails our partners send you.
3. To prevent, discover and investigate acts of fraud, illegal behavior, or noncompliance with our or our affiliates’ policies or rules, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, our other clients or us or our affiliates.
4. We may combine personal information we collect with other personal information in order to provide you with more personalized services, such as making use of, sharing or disclosing your personal information to let you have a wider social circle.
5. For other purposes that you permit.
We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for use for their own marketing purposes. We will only share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
1. When required by law and regulation or upon the request of administrative or judicial authorities.
2. We will share your personal information with Rippton's subsidiaries and affiliates.
4. In connection with a dispute or controversy between you and others that requires sharing your information, we will disclose your personal information to the related party or person with your prior consent or authorization.
6. Disclosure required protecting the legitimate rights and interests of Rippton and its affiliates or users.
7. We may disclose information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
What are cookies used for?
1. Learn about how you use the Rippton Platform so that we can adapt the contents to make them more relevant to your needs.
2. Identify the product(s) that you are interested in when you leave the website so that we can recall them for your next visit.
1. Traffic analysis. We may obtain aggregate information regarding the use of the website, which may help us improve the website in terms of navigation, content, and product display.
2. Social media. These cookies allow you to use social media functions such as "Facebook Likes" or "Twitter" directly from the Rippton Platform.
Your personal information and profile collected by Rippton will be stored on servers of Rippton and/or its affiliates or service providers, and it may be transmitted to and visited, stored as well as displayed in countries and regions other than countries and regions of your residence or of the countries and regions where your personal information and profile are collected by Rippton.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use physical, electronic and regulatory security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, damage or loss. If you become aware of any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information, especially the disclosure of your account and password information, please immediately contact Rippton Platform so that we can take actions accordingly.
The Rippton Platform is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
Your personal information shall only be processed with your consent, and you are entitled to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to revoke of your consent. Please note that your revocation of your consent will not influence the legality of our processing of your information according to your consent before the revocation thereof. We are committed to solving any problems in regards to the processing of your personal information, and you may contact us at any time in case of any question or concern.
Updated on: 2020-【】-【】