Choose your favorite
RULES FOR VOTERS
Thank You For Your Interest In “My Unique CatchX” Bait Boat DIY Contest 2021. Voting In This Competition Is Governed By The Voting Rules Set Forth Below. By Entering To Vote, You Agree To Be Legally Bond By These Terms And Conditions. If You Do Not Agree To The Terms And Conditions Below, Do Not Register To Vote.
Specific rules for voters
1. Vote must be cast online at https://www.rippton.com/activity/CatchX-DIY-Contest-Voting-2021
2. Each voter is allowed to vote 2 times a day but cannot vote more than once for a single participant.
3. If a contestant is found cheating, the accused contestant will be disqualified from the competition.
4. Vote starts from 0:00:00am on 1st November 2021 (GMT+0), ends at 23:59:59pm on 7th November 2021 (GMT+0). Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
5. The final ranking of the participants is subject to the number of votes at 00:00 November 8th (GMT+0).
6. By voting for an Rippton Entry, you agree to these Official Voting Rules.
7. The Prizes for this Contest are: 1) 1st Prize: Full Refund (on your previous order of the CatchX bait boat) 2) 2nd-5th Prize: 4x Spare Battery Set (2 pieces) 3) Consolation Prize: 10x CatchX Cash Vouchers worth GBP39 Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions herein, no substitution or replacement of, or modification to the Prizes requested by the Customers will be permitted.
1. Rippton may disqualify any Vote or Voter if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the vote was cast in exchange for compensation or other consideration or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the competition.
2. Rippton may prohibit a Voter from participating in Rippton if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Voters is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of Rippton by Cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair participation or voting practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants.
3. Rippton reserves the right to terminate or amend Rippton, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if any factor, including without limitation virus, bugs, or non-authorized human intervention, interferes with its conduct as contemplated by these official rules. Rippton’s decisions are final on all matters relating to Rippton and the subject matter of these rules.
ANY ATTEMPT BY A VOTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITMATE OPERATION OF RIPPTON MAY BE IN VIOLZTION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RIPPTON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH VOTER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.